Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My First Blog Post


So, I decided since my sister has started a blog, scrapandteach.blogspot.com, that I should do my own since I made the account about a week ago but haven't posted anything. I started this blog as a way to post a scrapbook layout for a contest that I never entered or posted anything on. I also noticed when trying to post some craft projects that some sites have to "approve" you or you have to post so many posts and blah blah blah...


My problem is that I like way too many crafts and there will be no rhyme or reason to my blog except for the craft part. I have a hard time finishing projects so maybe this will help. I know Pam will keep checking up on me ;)
The above is a picture of my craft room vinyl wall saying that I recently made with my cricut and glossy vinyl that I got a great deal on from ebay. I work for a company that offers therapy and I'd definitely say crafting is cheaper but that's just my opinion.

I suppose I won't make any promises but I'll try to post as often as I'm able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment